Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
We are the most reputed name in the industry to produce and supply the top quality Cinnamon Bark Oil in different states of India and all across the world. It is an essential oil that is derived from the Arabic word “amomon”. It is hot oil with various benefits. It protects the respiratory tract, muscles, and immune system, preventing them from any kind of infection. The oil has a high value in aromatherapy due to its antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and carminative properties. Cinnamon Bark is cultivated in India, Sri Lanka, and Malaysia.
Cinnamon Bark Oil is extracted from the bark of the cinnamon tree. It is yellow or brown and has a woody essence. The oil is extracted through the process of steam distillation. At AG industries, the product is processed and manufactured by following the best practices specified by the industry. It is recognized and used by some of the leading brands across the world.
The main ingredients present in Cinnamon Bark Oil are Cinnamaldehyde, Caryophyllene, and Eugeonal. Due to the presence of these rich elements, the oil acts as a powerful antifungal and antibacterial agent. It exhibits anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Even Vitamins like Vitamin E, a powerful anti-stress agent, are an important constituent of the oil.
- Decreases inflammation
- Reduces blood sugar
- Decreases bad cholesterol
- Fights infections
- High antioxidant content
- Stimulates the immune system
- Stimulates libido
- Fights parasites
- Improve circulation
- Used for mouth health
- Provide cold relief
- Help you fight brain fog
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Used for infection of the respiratory tract, rheumatism, arthritis, and general pains
- It calms an exhausted feeling of depression, tones the whole body, and stimulates the glandular system, thus easing period pains.
- The therapeutic properties of cinnamon oil are antiseptic, antibiotic, antispasmodic, stomachache, aphrodisiac, astringent, cardiac, analgesic, carminative, vermifuge insecticide, tonic, and stimulant.
- In vapor therapy, cinnamon oil can be used in acute bronchitis and colds, as well as sneezing.
- Cinnamon oil can be used in blended massage oil or diluted in the bath. It is used in the formulation of a cream or lotion. It is used in cookery as a condiment and flavoring material. It is used in the preparation of chocolate.
- Internal use supports healthy metabolic function
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Naturally repels insects
- Used to flavor food