Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil Supplier & Manufacturer
We at AG Industries are the reputed company to supply and export Cinnamon Leaf Oil. Cinnamon Leaf Oil is used in culinary applications to make good dishes due to the presence of a deep spicy aromatic essence. The oil hails from the Lauraceae family, which is found mainly in tropical countries of the world. It is known for its aromatherapy properties that deliver benefits like relief from depression, stress, and any kind of weakness. The leaves of the cinnamon tree are of good quality and carry a high fragrance that comes along with the oil when extracted.
At AG Industries, we manufacture Cinnamon Leaf Oil at by keeping in mind the quality and purity aspects and various requirements laid by the industry. The oil is extracted from the evergreen oval-shaped cinnamon leaves through a steam distillation method. After processing of oil, the packaging is done in a way that makes it capable of being supplied to different corners of the world without any damage or harm to its quality.
The main chemicals found in the Cinnamon Leaf Oil are Eugenol, Eugenol Acetate, Cinnamic Aldehyde, and BenzylB. The color of this oil’s parent tree is rust-like, which grows up to a height of 15 meters. Due to its rich chemical composition, it exhibits various beneficial properties such as antiseptic, antibiotic, analgesic, aphrodisiac, cardiac, stimulant, tonic, and vermifuge.
Cinnamon oil blends with Clove Bud, Cedarwood, Lavender, Lemon, Neroli, Orange, Rosemary, Thyme, and Ylang-ylang.
- Uplifts Your Mood
- Helps Support Healthy Immune Function
- Soothes Soreness
- Reduces Microbes in Cleaning Products
- Repels Insects
- Boosts Brain Function
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Relieves Pain
- Controls Diabetes
- Treats Infections
- Speeds up Healing
- Removes Bad Breath
Popular Uses & Benefits
- It has been found to prove a good anti-inflammatory agent
- Helpful in the treatment of Diabetes
- Urinary tract infection is very common in hospitals & other places
- Help to prevent urinary tract infection
- Used in Dental and Pharmaceuticals Products
- It is very good Insect repellent
- Used to treat toothache and fight bad breath
- It is a good memory-booster
- It is added to soap and insecticides
- Used in bar soap, facial moisturizer, shampoo, hand cream, hair conditioner, skin treatment, lip balm, and toothpaste
- A culinary spice it is used as a condiment
- The cinnamon essential oil has antibacterial property which can aid in the preservation
- Used as a flavoring agent for seasoning and savory snacks
- Used in donuts, apple pie, buns, candies, tea, hot cocoa, Liquors, and the preparation of chocolate