Vanilla Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
The Vanilla Essential Oil is extracted from the fermented vanilla beans of the plant vanilla. The plant is scientifically known as Vanilla Planifolia and is originated from Mexico. The oil is used as a flavoring agent in foods, beverages and pharmaceutical products. It is extensively used in the medicinal industry.
At Ag industries, the Vanilla Essential oil is extracted by the process of solvent extraction of the resinous substances obtained from fermented beans of vanilla. We supply 100% pure Vanilla Oil to many leading brands across the world at very reasonable rates.
Constituents and Properties
The main components of Oil are acetic acid, eugenol, isobutyric acid, vanillin hydroxybenzaldehyde, capric acid, and furfural.
The oil possesses a number of different medicinal properties like antioxidant, aphrodisiac, Anti-mutagenic, febrifugal, sedative, antibacterial, antidepressant, and anti-inflammatory.
- Boosts Libido
- Relieves PMS Symptoms
- Prevents the Growth of Cancer Cells
- Fights Infections
- Used in the perfumery industry for its fascinating fragrance
- Used as a flavoring agent in the culinary industry
- Extensively used in the medicinal industry and aromatherapy
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Treatment of Acne
- Soothes Burns
- Promotes Healthy Skin
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
- Aids Weight Loss
- Relieves Nausea
- Treatment of Cough
- Dental Health
- Treatment of Digestive Disorders
- Treatment of Menstrual Problems
- Aids Wound Healing
- Beneficial for Children
- Works as an Antidepressant
- Reduces Inflammation
- Lowers Blood Pressure
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.