Thyme oil is used for circulation, digestion & secretion of hormones. It is beneficial in coughs & also heals the infections in your chest. It is used as germ-killer in liniments & mouthwashes. It is used to treat the scalp baldness. It fights bacteria & fungal infections. It has antioxidant effects.
AG Industries provide a wide range of natural skincare products. We do private labeling/white labeling/OEM/contract manufacturing/custom manufacturing of organic body care products. We do product customization at the demand of our customers.
Our company has a modern infrastructure that is highly equipped with manufacturing capability that makes us different from our customers. We deliver good quality products & our products are tested in our laboratories.
Main : Thymol, paracymene
Other : Alpha thujone, alpha-pinene, camphene, beta-pinene, alpha terpinene, linalool, borneol, beta-caryophyllene, and carvacrol.
Uses of Thyme Oil
- Alopecia areata
- Breast cancer
- Coughs and respiratory tract infections
- Food preservative
- Heart disease
- Oral health
- Insect Repellent
- Yeast Infection
- Skin Conditions
- Alopecia/Hair Loss
- Used in the preparation of soaps, cosmetics, and toothpaste
- Used in aromatherapy as it stimulates mind, uplifts mood
- Used as insect repellants
- Prevents aging, acne, reduces the appearance of scars & skin marks
- Stimulates menstrual flow and provides relief from pain and also treat menstrual & menopausal problems
- Helps in the removal of toxins from the body
- Has antispasmodic quality so help in the treatment of coughs, convulsions, epileptic or hysterical attacks, cramps and muscular aches, abdominal and intestinal aches, and spasmodic cholera
- Effective against wounds, sores, water retention, athlete’s foot, and bites.
- Alleviate insomnia and promote relaxes asleep
- Boosts the immune system, circulatory system, heart, and digestive system, muscles and skin, tones up all organ and organ system
- Used as mouthwashes, herbal rinses, and liniments
- Used for treatment of arthritis, rheumatism, gout, muscular aches and pain, sprains and sport injuries
- Used as an ingredient in hair products as it prevents hair loss
- Used in-ears to fight bacterial and fungal infections
- Used in perfumery as it removes body odor
- Used for treatment of urinary antiseptic, urethritis, and cystitis
- Provides strength to nerves and eases nervousness, aids memory, and concentration
- Improves blood circulation and elevates blood pressure so that cure problem of rheumatism and arthritis
- Used for treatment of cellulite anorexia, obesity, edema, scanty periods, and leucorrhoea as it triggers the removal of wastes
- Reduces symptoms of chronic fatigue, alleviate fatigue
- Used as an insect repellent
- Treats infections & cough
- Reduces blood pressure
- Prevents breast cancer
- Treats acne
- Provides powerful antioxidant benefits
- Take internally to support a healthy immune system
- Naturally repels insects
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute withBergamot, clary sage, cypress, tea tree, eucalyptus, grapefruit, lemon, lemon balm, marjoram, Peru balsam, rosemary oil, geranium oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.