Petitgrain Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Petitgrain Oil is known by the botanical name of Citrus Aurantium. Another name for this oil, Bitter Orange Leaf Oil, comes from the citrus plant of orange from which it is obtained.
Extraction of Petitgrain Oil
The oil is extracted from fresh leaves, younger twigs, and tender parts of the orange plant by the process of steam distillation. At AG Industries, industry-recognized practices, techniques, and tools are used for the extraction and manufacturing of the oil.
Properties of Petitgrain Oil
It is thin oil with a yellow tinge. It smells sweet, fresh, and is tart with subtle floral and woody characteristics.
- Oily Skin
- Prevents Septic
- Reduces anxiety
- Treats Insomnia
- Promotes good sleep and boosts the immune system
- Maintains potency and efficacy
- Proves a great massager can be used to give relaxing feelings
- The oil can be added to any kind of beverage
- Reduces all kinds of skin imperfections
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Heals Wounds
- Skin Benefits
- Healthy Nervous System
- Relieves Spasms
- Memory Enhancer
- Beneficial For Oily Skin
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Reduces Stress
- Overcome Addictions
- Mood Enhancer
- Improves Productivity
- Maintains Emotional Balance
- Natural Coolant
- May help support healthy cardiovascular and immune function
- Provides powerful internal antioxidant support
- Internal use may help promote a restful sleep
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with orange, neroli, geranium, chamomile, ylang-ylang, bergamot, lemon, clary sage, rosemary, lavender, jasmine, and juniper berry oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.