Myrrh Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Myrrh Oil is a natural sap or gum derived from the small, thorny tree. Its botanical name is Commiphora Myrrha. It is nourished in the region of India. This oil helps to provide relief from cold, congestion, phlegm, cough, and bronchitis. The oil, as supplied by AG Industries in a pure and organic form, and is high in demand among various leading brands worldwide.
Extraction of Myrrh Oil
Myrrh Oil is extracted from resin gum through the steam distillation process. The extracted oil comes up with a reddish-brown color. This oil has various therapeutic properties like anti-microbial, stimulant, anti-fungal, sedative, digestive, etc.
- Skin Health
- Antibacterial and Antifungal
- Anti-cancer Benefits
- Potent Antioxidant
- Use as a Cold Compress
- Relief for Upper Respiratory Problems
- The decrease in Digestive Problems
- Helps Prevent Gum Disease and Mouth Infections
- Helps Treat Hypothyroidism
- Treat Skin Cancer
- Treatment for Ulcers and Wounds
- Used in body sprays to add fragrance to them
- Adds flavors to food items
- Useful for skin conditions such as wrinkles, cracked, and stretch marks
- Used in mouthwash to tackle dental problems
- Used to address problems like stomach disturbance, indigestion, and diarrhea, etc.
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Used in the fragrance industry as a fixative and as a base for perfume
- Used to detoxify the body, expelling mucus and phlegm from the body
- Myrrh oil is used to treat hay fever and heal herpes
- Effective against skin ailments as it maintains skin health, prevents sign of aging, and soothes cracked or chapped skin
- Helps in eliminating dental infections; used as a mouthwash
- Added to creams and lotions to help relieve skin infections
- Used for the treatment of respiratory issues such as cough, asthma, sore throat, and congestion
- Used for aromatherapy, it provides relaxation to the body
- Has antioxidant quality; it protects the liver from damage
- Used for treatment of cancer as it reduces proliferation or replication of cancer cells
- Effective against wounds and prevents infections or minor skin irritation
- Used for the treatment of fascioliasis infection
- Helps for digestion
- Promotes menstruation and provides relief from painful periods and eases difficult labor in childbirth
- Used for treatment for hypothyroidism or a low functioning thyroid; it reduces stress as well
- Strengthens roots in the scalp as it prevents hair loss due to its astringent effects
- Powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat
- Creates an inspiring and balanced atmosphere
- Soothing to the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion
Directions For Use
Diffusion:Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with Tea Tree, Peppermint, Mandarin, Cypress, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Juniper, Geranium, Lavender, Patchouli, Pine, Palmarosa, Rose, Rosewood, and Thyme to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.