Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT Oil) Manufacturer & Supplier
Fractioned coconut oil is a light, fluid, and stable lipid. It has Caprylic and Capric acids, two important medium-chain triglycerides that are naturally present in coconut oil and that are fluid at room temperature. This oil is obtained by the distillation & fractionation of virgin coconut oil to isolate the Caprylic and Capric acids as they are both fluids at room temperature.
Fractioned coconut oil is also known as MCT Oil or Medium Chain Triglycerides; it is a fraction of the whole coconut oil.
Caprylic / capric triglyceride
- Workout recovery
- Weight loss
- Building resistance to bacteria & viruses
- Treat fat malabsorption
- Healing skin diseases
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Encourage ketosis and help in weight loss
- Improve athletic performance
- Boost gut health
- Improve brain health
- Help improve behavior in people with autism
- Prevent seizures in children
- Ward off cancer
- Improve risk factors associated with diabetes
- Have anti-microbial properties
- Have potential uses everywhere
- Softens and soothes dry skin.
- An emollient to increase essential oil distribution.
- Odorless and colorless for easy blending with any essential oil.
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.