Fennel Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Fennel oil is obtained from the seeds of Fennel. The scientific name of Fennel is Foeniculumvulgare and it is known for its aroma and rich flavor. Fennel is native to the Mediterranean region.
Main : Trans-Anethole, α-pinene, limonene
Other : Fenchone, myrcene, alpha-pinene, i-8 cineole and anise aldehyde, methyl chavicol
Extraction of Fennel oil
At AG Industries, Fennel oil is extracted by means of a common extraction method of steam distillation. Many leading brands place regular orders to us for Fennel Oil at a very reasonable rate.
Properties of Fennel oil
Fennel is a perennial herb and its color is clear with a faint yellow tinge and it has a thin consistency. Its major constituents are Limonene, Fenchone, Estragole, a-Pinene.
Uses of Fennel Oil
- Digestive Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Spasm
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Abdominal Spasm
- Menstrual Problems
- Menstrual Cramps
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Fluid Retention
- Heavy Legs
- Respiratory Conditions
- Parasitic Infections
- Relieve flatulence
- Encourage urination
- Boost metabolism
- Treat hypertension
- Improve eyesight
- Prevent glaucoma
- Regulate appetite
- Clear mucus from the airways
- Stimulate milk production in nursing women
- Speed digestion
- Reduce gas
- Reduce stress
- Detoxify the body
- Helpful for people suffering from obesity
- Cleanser for skin
- Helps in fighting wrinkles
- Helpful in general skincare
- Acts as a toner for spleen & liver.
- Helps in increasing milk in nursing mothers
- Used for the upper respiratory tract, infections, coughs, Bedwetting, etc.
- Acts as an antiseptic, antispasmodic, diuretic, tonic & vermifuge
- Relax the colon & decrease respiratory tract secretions
- Promotes healthy digestion
- The aroma can be both calming and invigorating
- Help promote healthy metabolic function and circulation
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Topical use : Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with Basil, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, and Sandalwood oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.