Carrot Seed Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Carrot seed oil stimulates the circulation & functions of the brain & nerve. It has a warm, earthy, woody & herbaceous scent that has a soothing, refreshing & grounding effect that is known to diminish the feeling of weakness, anxiety & stress. It is used to treat urinary problems i.e. kidney stones, bladder problems, water retention & excess uric acid. It also treats diarrhea, indigestion & intestinal gas. It relieves the pain in the uterus & start menstrual periods. It has a warm, earthy, woody & herbaceous scent that has a soothing, refreshing & grounding effect that is known to diminish the feeling of weakness, anxiety & stress.
It is extracted by steam distillation method.
- Used in aromatherapy
- Used to moisturize the skin & hair
- Removes the appearance of dull & dry skin
- Used to soothe skin & scalp
- Fights the infections
- Has anti-carcinogenic properties.
- Prevents acidity
- Controls the menstrual cycle
- Promotes hair growth
- Renders the hair smooth, shiny and soft
- Stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp
- Lightens the skin
- Fades wrinkle
- Helps Kill Fungi and Bacteria
- Fight Cancer Cells
- Natural Sunscreen Option
- Powerful Antioxidant
- Supports Skin and Hair Health
- Wrinkle Smoother
- Sebum Regulator
- Skin Lightening
- Hair Conditioner
- Skin Rejuvenator
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
AG Industries exports natural essential oils, carrier oils, absolute oils, and many other natural and herbal products. We are also the leading carrot seed essential oil manufacturer, exporter, supplier, and wholesaler in India, we have earned a strong clientele in different parts of the world.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding then consult a doctor before use.
- If taken in more quantity then it can cause vomiting, diarrhea, Blurred on a clear vision, difficult to take clear in breath & burning over your eyes.
Disclaimer : The information provided is general and you must take medical advice before using this product. A.G Industries or associated business entities don't guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult your doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy or any allergy, health issues.
- The carrot seed oil has a warm, earthy aroma & has health benefits; it includes a reduction of anxiety & stress. It has antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory & improves skin health.
- Carrot seed oil is confused with carrot oil but these are different properties. It is diluted with a carrier oil when you use it on your skin.
- Carrot oil is full of moisture & provides essential antioxidants to the skin when applied. It has beneficial properties. It soothes dry or irritated skin & helps in cell regeneration.
- The carrot seed oil has lots of carotol & limonene that's why it is a powerful lightening agent. It brightens dull complexions and lightens skin marks. It slows the production of skin darkening.
- It has remarkable skin revitalizing and toning properties that's why it is the best anti-aging oil for the skin. It improves the complexion, diminishing wrinkles and scars, and for promoting cellular regeneration.
- Carrot seed oil is native to India. It is used in cosmetics, soaps, medicines & more. AG Industries is the leading manufacturer & supplier of Carrot seed oil. It has extreme shelf-life stability. It is repellent to high temperatures.