Cardamom Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Cardamom oil is used to make medicines. It is used for digestion problems i.e. heartburn, intestinal spasms, irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, liver, constipation & other problems. It has subtle scent & flavor i.e. mildly spicy, slightly nutty, aromatic & sweet. It has a bigger scent. It is used as a spice in foods. It is also used in soaps, perfumes & creams. It contains chemicals that are used to treat intestinal spasms, kill bacteria, reduce swelling & help the immune system.
It is extracted by steam distillation.
It blends well with Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clove, Orange, Rose, and Ylang Ylang essential oils.
- Boosts Overall Health
- Relieves Muscular Spasms
- Good for Emotional Well-Being
- Maintains Normal Body Temperature
- Used for treating digestion problems
- Lowers blood pressure
- It contains cancer-fighting properties
- It treats bad breathe
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Soothes and Scents
- Protects Oral Health
- Boosts Immune Health
- Stimulates Digestion
- Boosts Metabolism
- Treat Nicotine Withdrawal
- Used for the treatment of the digestive problem
- Gives nausea, loss of appetite, and constipation
- Reduces the toxic material of the body through the kidney
- Removes the excess salt, waste material, and water from the body
- Cardamom oil is used in the depression
- Reduces mouth ulcers, infections of the mouth and throat
- Used for the treatment of cold and flu
- Used in coughs and bronchitis
- Used for the treatment of cancer
- Reduces blood pressure
- Helps in maintaining overall gastrointestinal health
- Promotes clear breathing and respiratory health
- Flavorful spice for cooking and baking
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Yes, as it possesses powerful detoxifying effects and cleansing properties.Cardamom Essential Oil blends well with Bay, Orange, Bergamot, Ginger, and Cinnamon essential oils.Cardamom essential oil can be made by steam distilling the ripe and dried Cardamom seeds.Yes, you can purchase cardamom oil in bulk in packages of up to 25kg from the official website of Pureoilsindia.No, because it is made for topical use only.