Argan oil Manufacturer & Supplier
We are leading wholesale suppliers of Argan oil(Moroccan Argan Oil). This pale yellow “liquid gold” as we call is one of the rarest oils in the world produced from the nut of the Argan tree and in under protection by UNESCO. Firstly, cold-pressed into the oil, these raw kernels are hand-extracted, hand-grounded, and hand-kneaded for hours making it valuable. The preciousness can be judged by that fact that it takes 3 days for a person to extract 1 liter of oil.
Grown in Southwestern Morroco, it possesses nutritive, cosmetic and numerous medicinal properties to be widely used by the companies to develop their product line. Being rich in vitamin E, carotenes, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids, it is consumed for manufacturing soaps, creams and shampoos. To name a few, anti-aging creams and aftershave lotions are one of the common products prepared by argan oil which we use in our day to day life. It nourishes the hair as well making it look strong and shiny.
Main Constituents : caffeic acid, oleuropein, vanillic acid, tyrosol, catechol, resorcinol, (−)-epicatechin, and (+)-catechin.
Other Constituents : Tocopherols (vitamin E), phenols, carotenes, squalene, and fatty acids, (80% unsaturated fatty acids)
Usage of Argan oil
- Lowers cholesterol
- Reduces inflammation
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Moisturizes skin and hair
- Strengthens hair
- Contains Essential Nutrients
- Boost Heart Health
- Has Anticancer Effects
- Reduce Signs of Skin Aging
- Treats Some Skin Conditions
- Promotes Wound Healing
- Used as a styling agent for hair
- Reduces wrinkles
- Used for making hair softer, silkier & shinier
- Works as a hair conditioner
- An ideal anti-aging product
- Treats skin conditions like eczema
- Soothes skin
- Protects stretch marks & sagging
- Keeps skin hydrated
- Used for oiling of skin & hair
- Used as a skin moisturizer
- Helps in softening of dry & cracked hand & skin on feet
- Makes nails strong & healthy
- Makes skin plump, soft & supple
- Treats split ends
- Used in culinary
- Treats skin diseases
- Balance skin by providing natural moisture
- Heals damaged skin
Argan Oil Used in Cosmetic Products
- Facial masks
- Hair Oil
Benefits of Argan Oil
- A few drops of Argan oil can do wonders, let’s see how.
- Skin Moisturizer : Few drops of Argan oil applied to your skin while the day/night cleansing moisturize and soften your skin. It will also protect your body and hair from the possible sun damage caused by UV rays. Not only your face & skin, but it also ensures to keep your lips smooth and soft in cold or dry conditions.
- Hair Conditioner : The oil is also used as a hair conditioner which makes your hair soft, silky and shinier. It proves out to be best when it comes to the treatment of split ends & tame fizzy hair which makes it be used as a popular styling agent.
- Skin Treatment : The presence of Vitamin E & fatty acids leads to effective skin treatment, especially when it comes to dry skin. It soothes and repairs damaged skin to prevent possible irritation. It also protects your skin from acme by balancing the right amount of oil in your face healing damaged cells since it’s non-greasy.
- Stretch Marks : The oil helps to reduce stretch marks, a common concern for all pregnant ladies by increasing the elasticity. A Gentle rub of oil leads you to control the development of these unappealing stretch marks.
- Foot & Hand Treatment : An overnight massage to your hands & feet softens the dry skin and cure cracked skin. The oil properties also make your nail strong and healthy.