Description We at AG Industries produces 100% organic Betel leaf oil and supplies in bulk to both domestic and international market directly from the farms. Betel Leaf Oil is obtained from the evergreen and perennial creeper, the betel plant. The plant has its origin in Asia and belongs to the Piperaceae family. Its leaves are heart-shaped and need to be steam-distilled in order to produce yellow-colored betel leaf oil. The leaf unveils excellent medicinal properties.
Constituents The chemical composition of betel leaf oil is iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorous, vitamin A & C, hydraulic acid.
Blending Betel Leaf oil blends with Clove, Cardamom, Cinnamon.
- Eases Constipation
- Improves Digestion
- Reduces respiratory issues
- Antiseptic and anti-fungal properties
- Stops Nose bleeding
- Stop earaches
- Ditch the chemical deodorant
- Eases out the flow of Urination
- Vaginal Hygiene
- Help fight skin problem
- Improve Alertness
- Wounds heal faster
- Get Rid of Muscular Cramps
- Treat Cough
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Acts as a breath freshener
- Cure intestinal worms
- Helps treat constipation
- Prevents the system from the effects of pathogens & Microorganisms
- Helps in relieving from cold & Cough
- Eases pain
- Owing to its antiseptic properties it relieves nose bleeding, itchiness, vaginal wetness & other skin infections
- Useful in treating urine infections, headaches, etc
- Reduces the effect of pimples
- Provides relief in lower back pain
- Maintains Oral Health
- Relieves Joint Pain
Directions For Use
Diffusion:Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser Topical use:
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.