Vetiver Oils Manufacturer & Supplier
Vetiver Oil is derived from the roots of the vetiver plant or Vetiveria zizanioides. This essential oil is also known as Fragrance of the Soil or The Oil of Tranquility in India and Sri Lanka because of its sensuous, grounding, and calming scent. The plant belongs to the grass family and is referred to as Khus or Vetivert.
The oil is distilled from the roots of the vetiver plant. Before soaking the roots in water, roots are aged the released oil is highly concentrated and is skimmed off from the top of the water. AG Industries is the leading manufacturer, supplier, and distributor of the Vetiver Oil across major parts of the world.
- Nervous Tension
- Muscular Spasm
- Muscular Pain
- Menstrual Cramps
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Muscular Aches
- Oily Skin
- Anti-inflammatory Properties
- Anti-septic properties
- Improves Immunity
- Clears acne and boosts skin health
- Calms the mind
Popular Uses & BenefitsÂ
- Nourishes the Skin
- Prevents Acne
- Heals Scars and Diminishes Marks
- Treats Dandruff
- Rejuvenates Hair
- Calming, grounding aroma
- Adds to a relaxing massage
Directions For Use
Diffusion:Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with jojoba or coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.