Valerian Root Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Valerian is an herb, which grows in grasslands and commonly found in its native regions of Europe, Asia, and North America. Scientifically, the herb is known as Valeriana officinalis and carries tremendous medicinal benefits.
AG Industries is amongst the world's leading producers, suppliers, and distributors of Valerian Root Oil. AG Industries is trusted across the globe for its quality and authenticity. We ensure that every product is passed through the required test before their packaging and are certified by the authorized labs.
Our best-in-class infrastructure and skilled workforce help us handle bulk orders with ease and deliver it in defined timelines. You can contact us for a free quote.
Properties of Valerian Root Oil
The Valerian Root oil possesses a number of properties like anodyne, anti-dandruff, diuretic, antispasmodic, bactericidal, carminative, depressant of the central nervous system, hypnotic, hypotensive, regulator, sedative, and stomachic.
One of the reasons for the popularity of Valerian Root oil is that it readily blends with a number of Essential Oils. The Valeriana Officinalis blends well with the following essential oils: patchouli oil, oakmoss oil, pine oil, lavender oil, cedarwood oil, mandarin oil, petitgrain oil, and rosemary oil.
- Treats Sleep Disorders
- Lowers Anxiety & Depression
- Improves Stomach Health
- Prevents Heart Palpitations
- Skin Care
- Regulates Blood Pressure
- Improves Cognitive Abilities
- Reduces Menstrual Cramps
- Enables you to get rid of your
- Heals Headaches
- Useful in flavoring food and beverages
Popular Uses & Benefits
- It is used to combat restlessness, insomnia, headaches, nervousness, tension as the result of nervous tension, and panic attack
- It has also been used on cardiovascular spasms, muscle spasms, and neuralgia. It is also considered to be the best replacement for catnip based on similar chemical compounds an agent which assists in expelling gas from the intestines.
- It is used to strengthen and tones the stomach.
- Valerian oil can be used on muscle strain and neuralgia.
- It not only helps you to sleep well but also falls asleep a few hours before your routine time.
- Gives relief from Anxiety
Directions For Use
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.