Sugandhmantri Oil is also known as Gandhi roots & fragrant swamp mallow. It has heart-shaped leaves & the fruit is spherical. It is widely used in cosmetics, perfumery, and aromatherapy, and the foods and flavor industry as it has aromatic and healing properties. This oil is rich in nutrients, versatile & beneficial for hair & skin. It moisturizes the skin & improves skin tone; it gives the face a healthy rejuvenating glow. It hydrates & nourishes the skin. It is used in aromatherapy, perfumes & external applications. It is good for health as it has antioxidant properties.
It is extracted by steam distillation.
It blends well with Bergamot, Clary Sage, Cypress, Fennel, and Ginger, coriander oil, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Neroli, Patchouli, and Rose & Otto.
- Calms nerves
- Supports immune system
- Treats cold
- Reduces infections
- Eliminates emotional stress
- Heals wounds
- Treats inflammation
- Acts as anti-spasmodic
- Reduces pain
- Lowers insomnia
- It has anti-inflammatory & anti-spasmodic.
- Helps in fighting infections & reducing pain.
Popular Uses & Benefits
- It has so many medicinal benefits that make it perfect to be used for treating many diseases like Insomnia.
- It can be used in aromatherapy to treat anxiety, stress, and depression.
- It promotes a healthy nervous and respiratory system.
- Due to its sweet aroma, it is a common ingredient for the formulation of perfumes and cosmetic products.
- It is a calming oil that has an exotic aroma and it has rich and earthy with a slight, light floral undertone.
- Supports the immune system & treats cold, infection, injury, or emotional stress.
Directions For Use
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.