Sandalwood Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Sandalwood oil is extracted from the root and woods of East Indian Sandalwood tree or Santalum album. The Sandalwood tree is very valuable and is used for manufacturing many products across the world. Many air fresheners and perfumes contain Sandalwood oil because of its classic scent.
Extraction of Sandalwood Oil
Sandalwood Oil, also regarded as the liquid gold is extracted from the woods and roots of the Sandalwood tree by the method of steam distillation. AG Industries is the leading manufacturer and supplier of the Sandalwood oil across many parts of the world.
Properties of Sandalwood Oil
The Sandalwood essential oil possesses therapeutic properties like a diuretic, antiseptic, astringent, antispasmodic, antimicrobial, anti-proliferator, and sedative properties.
Uses of Sandalwood Oil
The Sandalwood essential oil is used in a number of ways due to its therapeutic and aromatic properties. Some of the uses of the oil are:
- The oil is widely used for massage and aromatherapy.
- Sandalwood oil is used for manufacturing cosmetic products and perfumes.
- The oil is used as anti-aging as it promotes skin hydration.
- It is used for relieving irritation and itching of skin.
- It is helpful in reducing stress, depression, anxiety, and state of nervousness and fear.
- Sandalwood oil is used to prevent scars, eczema and skin cancer.
- Common cold
- Urinary tract infections
- Liver and gallbladder problems
- Digestive problems
- Muscle problems
- Mental disorders
- Promotes Sleep
- Treats Skin Problems
- Reduces Anxiety
- Improve Complexion
- Treat Acne
- Stimulate Hair Growth
- Promote Sleep
- Reduce Anxiety
- Fight Inflammation
- Treat Urinary Tract Infections
- Act As an Antiseptic Agent
- Boost Memory
- Control Blood Pressure Levels
- Reduce Stress
- Relieve Menopause Symptoms
- Reduce Body Odor
- Relieve Stomach Issues
- Boost Immunity
- Hair Oil
- After-Shave Lotions
Benefits Sandalwood Oil
The Sandalwood oil offers a number of benefits like:
- Promotes Sleep: The Sandalwood reduces increases the non-rapid eye movement phase of sleep and promotes sleep. Santalol, the active component of the oil is absorbed into blood and promotes sleep.
- Treats Skin Problems: The anti-inflammatory, anti-proliferator, and antimicrobial properties and is hence used for the treatment of skin problems like acne, psoriasis, eczema, warts, and skin cancer.
- Reduces Anxiety: It can be beneficial in reducing depression, stress, anxiety, and state of fear. In a study on women undergoing breast biopsies and in palliative care, it was found that the Sandalwood oil reduces stress and anxiety effectively.
- Increases alertness
- Manages anxiety
- Supports wound healing
- Guards against skin cancer
- Fights bacteria
The Sandalwood essential oil has different uses and the application depends on the usages. Most commonly Sandalwood oil is used in skincare & in oil burners as a calming fragrance. Dilute the essential oils with a carrier oil for the best results as they are very concentrated. Carrier oil mix well with essential oils and helps take them within the skin. AG Industries is one of the leading wholesale suppliers of sandalwood essential oil. We assure you that all our products adhere to the highest criteria of safety and quality. We offer the natural & organic forms of essential oils to our customers. Our products are free from all chemicals, additives, & fillers. They also do not carry any artificial colors, preservatives, and fragrances. You should dilute essential oil before using it for topical application as it is highly concentrated. We employ various tests and quality checks to assure that only premium-quality and effective oils reach our clients. The highest quality and packaging norms are employed to deliver excellent results on usage. We sell sandalwood oil in bulk with fast delivery and complete customer support. Our company assures that you will not regret choosing us!
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Disclaimer : The information provided is general and you must take medical advice before using this product. A.G Industries or associated business entities don't guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult your doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy or any allergy, health issues.It is used in traditional medicines for the treatment of headache, stomachache & urinary & genital disorders.It helps in cleaning the pores & reducing inflammation. It is used in skincare products. It helps in skin problems like acne, eczema, and psoriasis.It stimulates hair growth when you rub it on your scalp. It stimulates hair growth just in six days.It is used in skincare products as it is very beneficial for skin & helps in treating different skin conditions.It is suitable for brightening & whitening the skin as it helps in removing blemishes & blackheads. It cures rashes & swelling. Sandalwood oil is native to India & belongs to the Santalaceae family. It is used in medicines perfumes, cosmetics, sacred unguents, and as a mild food flavoring. AG Industries is the leading manufacturer & supplier of Sandalwood Oil. It has extreme shelf-life stability. It is repellent to high temperatures. Yes, sedative properties of sandalwood oil that soothe your stress and helps you sleep peacefully.Use Sandalwood Essential Oil for your skin because it nourishes it deeply and keeps fine lines and wrinkles away.Add a few drops of sandalwood oil with coconut oil and massage it nicely on your scalp and hair for quick hair growthSince it is an Extracted from the most expensive wood, still you can buy sandalwood oil in cost-effective rates from Pureoilsindia.Yes, Sandalwood essential oil is steam distilled.No, our Sandalwood Essential oil is formulated for external purposes only.