Apricot Scrub Wholesaler Manufacturer & Exporters
Apricot scrub exfoliates dead skin cells & blackheads & also unclogs pores. This scrub deep cleanses the facial skin & restores cell growth so that your skin remains glowing & soft. When you do routine cleansing it removes dead skin cells & impurities. Scrub formulates the skin by removing dead skin. Its exfoliating actions can help you in reducing the wrinkles & fine lines.
AG industries are the leading manufacturers of natural cosmetics & skincare, body care & hair care products. Our company has modern infrastructure & highly equipped manufacturing capability that makes us different from competitors. We also do product customization on the demand of our clients. We do private labeling/white labeling/OEM/contract manufacturing/custom manufacturing
of organic body care products.
Our products get clearance after passing the different levels of quality tests that are done by our in-house laboratories. We manufacture products that are chemical-free.
- Removes blackheads & skin cells
- Fresh cell growth
- Soft & pure skin
- Moisturizes the skin
- Apricot shell powder
- Vitamin c
- Better Skin Tone
- Fewer Wrinkles
Why it is different
- Exfoliates damaged skin
- Promote new skin growth
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Keep your skin cells hydrated
- Improving skin tone
- Elimination of blackheads
- Prevention from skin diseases & disorders
- Reduction of scars & blemishes
- Maintenance of skin's elasticity
- Heals damaged skin
- Unclog skin's pores
- Exfoliates dead cells from the surface of the skin
- Adds natural glow
- Fewer wrinkles
- Better skin tone
- HealsÂ damaged skin
- Removes blackheads
- 100% Natural
It offers exfoliation & it provides a softness that refreshes the skin.
- Squeeze a dime-sized amount of Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
- Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin's natural circulation.
- Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
- When you're done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.