Pistachio Oil is derived from Pistachio nut, which is one of the most commonly found nuts in the world. However, this nut is widely grown across Middle Eastern Deserts. The oil is found in countries like Turkey, China, Iran, and the US. AG Industries is one of the leading names when it comes to supplying Pistachio Oil to many leading brands worldwide.
Extraction of Pistachio Oil
Pistachio Oil is derived from Pistachio nuts which are cleaned before the oil is extracted by the cold pressing method. The oil, followed by stringent quality tests, is then supplied at the international level at a reasonable cost.
Properties of Pistachio Oil
It comprises 32.7% of ceramide concentration. The oil is high in Vitamin E with a low level of saturated fat and other components include a high level of monounsaturated fatty acid and linoleic fatty acids.
- Maintain Healthy Skin
- Control Blood Sugar Level
- Reduce Cholesterol
- Maintain Red Blood Cell
- Prevent Diabetes
- Prevent Heart Attack
- Improve Immune System
- Prevent Constipation
- It is used to keep cholesterol levels low
- The oil is used to induce a positive effect on the cardiovascular system
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Possesses to nourish and improve skin elasticity.
- Potent antioxidant
- Moisturizes skin
- Reduces the signs of aging / one of the best anti-aging anti-wrinkle face oil
- Gives skin a natural glow
- Make-up removal
- Helps for damaged hair and dry scalp
- Promotes silky soft hair
- Protects your hair and makes it shine
- Helps to mend split ends.
- Strengthens hair
- Reduces dandruff
- Strengthens weak nails & peeling cuticles
- It adds smoothness and softness to the skin
- It also helps boost the immune system
Directions For Use
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.