Lemon Eucalyptus Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Lemon Eucalyptus oil is also known by its biological name, Corymbiacitriodora. It originated from the country of Madagascar. The Lemon Eucalyptus Oil contains chemicals that repel mosquitoes and kills fungus of any kind.
- Main : Citronellal, citronellol
- Other : Eucalyptus, limonene, terpinene-4-ol, gravenone, n-tetradecane, 2, 206, 60- tetramethyl piperidine-4-ol, piperine
Extraction of Lemon Eucalyptus oil
At AG Industries, Lemon Eucalyptus oil is extracted from the leaves of the Lemon Eucalyptus tree, followed by the process of steam distillation. After the processing and manufacturing the product is supplied at a very reasonable rate across many international markets.
Properties of Lemon Eucalyptus oil
Lemon Eucalyptus oil has a light, sweet and lemony citronella type of smell and it comprises many essential ingredients and chemical compounds.
Uses of Lemon Eucalyptus Oil
- Muscular Injury
- Fungal Skin Infection
- Bacterial Skin Infection
- Respiratory Tract Conditions
- Insect Bites
- Insect Repellent
- Maintains Healthy Respiratory Function
- Prevents Infection
- Alleviates Pain
- Repels Insects
- Cleans Surfaces
- Treat asthma, cold, cough, migraine, rheumatism and hypertension
- Non- toxic insect repellent which helps to keep away from mosquitoes, fleas, insects, and ticks
- Can apply to wounds, cuts, and inflammation
- Good to treat skin disorders like scabies and erysipelas
- Helps to reduce dandruff, dry scalp, itching, and lice
Benefits of Lemon Eucalyptus oil
The powerful Lemon Eucalyptus oil offers given benefits:
- Effective insect repellent: Lemon Eucalyptus oil has proved to be highly effective in driving away insects, which includes those insects that carry deadly diseases with them. The oil gives better results after 8 hours of its application.
- Improves respiration process: Lemon Eucalyptus oil constitutes anti-inflammatory property which means it can give a good result when inhaled or diffused at home. It soothes any kind of infection, coughing and chest congestion or any kind of problem associated with the respiratory tract.
- Regulates the flow of blood: The oil helps in the proper circulation of blood. Lemon Eucalyptus oil contains Limonene and citronella and both act as excellent stimulating substances. It gives a way to more oxygenation and resources of cells in the extreme part of the body.
- Heals insect bites: Lemon Eucalyptus oil acts both as a preventative method and as a treatment. It not only repels insects but also heals insect bites like the major insect's mosquitoes, beetles, gnats and flying insects.
- Refreshing and cleansing to the air
- An uplifting and invigorating aroma
- Cleansing to surfaces and skin
Directions For Use
Diffusion:Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with Basil, cedarwood Virginian, clary sage, coriander, juniper berry, lavender, marjoram, melissa, peppermint, pine, rosemary, thyme, and vetiver oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
AG Industries is the leading manufacturer & supplier of Lemon Eucalyptus Oil. It has extreme shelf-life stability. It is repellent to high temperatures. It is used in Beauty, Food, Aromatherapy, Nutraceutical, Beverage, Sports Nutrition, Health & Wellness, Pet Nutrition, and Vitamins & Supplements.