Jamrosa Oil is used as a natural fragrance. It is used in the treatment of scar tissues in wounds, dermatitis & skin infections. It has a very pleasant, refreshing, engaging & energizing aroma that restores the nerve, calms the mind & controls the center of the brain that provides a command to the system on feelings & thoughts. It has a very pleasant, refreshing, engaging & energizing aroma that restores the nerve, calms the mind & controls the center of the brain.
It is extracted by steam distillation.
It blends well with Palmarosa, Rose Geranium, Geranium, Gingergrass & Juniper Berry.
- Longer shelf life
- Safe to use
- No harmful chemicals
- It pampers the skin and placates skin disorders
- Calms the nerves and beats the ill effects of stress
- Aromatic insect repellant
- Appeases the digestive system
- Fights anxiety and promotes peaceful sleep
- Reduces fever and helps relieve respiratory infections
- Used in perfumes
- Has disinfectant and antiseptic properties
- Heals emotional injuries to the heart
- Allows one to sway in the wind but still be grounded
- Helps one to be able to see two sides of the story
- Assists us to let go of stress
- Aids in restful sleep
Popular Uses & Benefits
- It is used to make statues and idols containing plaster of Paris.
- The long and strong fibers of it are used to make ropes.
- The oil is used as a fragrance as it comprises of perfumery compound and it possesses the scent of roses.
- Organic manure and feed of cattle are made from its grass.
- Handmade paper, dhoop, and agarbatti are made from Jamrosa very efficiently.
- Environmental contamination, detoxification, and the problem of soil erosion can be eliminated by its grass.
- Pampers skin and related disorders
- Calms the nerves and its ill-effect
- Useful in Ayurveda
Directions For Use
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.