Davana Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Davana Oil is used in Ayurveda medicine that can uplift the mood, decongest, bacteria & is rich in antioxidant content. It is used in fragrance products. It helps in relieving stress. It helps in improving the texture of the skin & makes it glowing. It is widely used in aromatherapy. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
:Â (Z)-Davanone, Nerol, Furans, (E)-Davanone, Geraniol, (Z)-Hydroxy-davanone, Isodavanone, Davanic Acid, Cinnamyl Cinnamate
- Bacterial Infection
- Bronchial Congestion
- Nervous Stomach
- Menstrual Cramps
- Menopausal Symptoms
- General Debility
- Wound Healing
- Relaxes the Body
- Speeds up Healing
- Heals Wounds
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Improves skin health
- Resolves menstrual problems
- Prevents infection
- Aids drug addiction withdrawal
- Overcomes general debility
- Cures diabetes
- Eases grumpiness and irritability
- Boosts stomach health
- Alleviates high blood pressure
- Fights Infections
- Eases Breathing
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with Cedarwood Atlas, Cedarwood Himalayan, Citronella, Cypress, Frankincense Carteri, Jasmine Absolute, Lavandin, Lemon, Mandarin, Rose Absolute, Sandalwood Australian, Orange Sweet oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Explore the finest and purest quality of davana oil with AG Industries for distinctive purposes. AG Industries is a well-known manufacturer and supplier of davana oil.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Disclaimer : The information provided is general and you must take medical advice before using this product. A.G Industries or associated business entities don't guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult your doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy or any allergy, health issues.
AG Industries is the leading manufacturer & supplier of Davana Oil. It has extreme shelf-life stability. It is repellent to high temperatures.Yes, It prevents the formation of acne and pimples.Black Pepper, Neroli, Sweet Orange, Bergamot, and Ylang Ylang essential oils blend well with Davanum Essential Oil.Davanum Essential Oil can be made by steam distillation of Davanum leaves and flowers.Yes, you can purchase this Davanum Essential Oil online in bulk quantity in packages of up to 25kg and more from the Pureoilsindia portal.Davanum Essential Oil can be used to treat menstrual pain, skin infections, and it also makes your skin healthy and soft.