Cotton Seed Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Cotton Seed Oil, as the name implies is obtained from the seeds of the Cotton plant. It is highly in demand in many countries of the world, especially the United States. It is commonly used as vegetable oil.
Extraction of Cotton Seed Oil
AG Industries is the leading supplier, distributor, and manufacturer of this product. We manufacture Cotton Seed oil using advanced technology, methods, & strategies, which enable us to meet both national and international standards.
Properties of Cotton Seed Oil
The Cotton Seed oil has a clear yellow color and the amount of refinement in the oil directly affects the color of the oil. It is neutral in taste and has a smoke point of 2320
- Speeds up Healing
- Improves Cognitive Health
- Anticancer Potential
- Skin Care
- Boosts Immune System
- Reduces Inflammation
- Improves Heart Health
- It contains a high amount of Vitamin, which helps in fighting free radicals.
- Cotton Seed Oil contains antioxidants that help in fighting various diseases.
- It has a low cholesterol level.
- The oil is good for baking as it is not heavy like the other oil.
- Good for salad dressing, making mayonnaise, potato chips, margarine, cookies, and crackers.
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Hair growth
- Manage blood pressure
- Skin health
- Prevent cancer
- Healing of wounds
- Promote bodily functions
- Function of brain
- Strengthen immunity
- Helps to lose weight
- Enhance cognition
- Lower inflammation
- Prevent cardiovascular diseases
Directions For Use
Â Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.