Many of the leading brands from different parts of the world trust us for our honest pricing and best-in-class quality standards. Today, we are the leading company and one among the popular names in the worldwide market when it comes to manufacturing, supplying, and distribution of Aloe Vera oil, 100% organic in nature.
Aloe Vera Carrier Oil is extracted from Aloe Vera plant by the process of maceration using carrier oils such as sunflower oil, soya bean oil, almond oil, and olive oil. The process includes mixing the herbal gel at a high temperature. In this way, the oil soaks up the available nutrients from Aloe Vera gel. Later the same is filtered to remove out the plant components. The process is quite similar to the extraction method used for other herbal oils.
Likewise Aloe Vera gel, the oil is very beneficial for the health of the skin. Since it's in the form of yellow liquid oil, it has a longer shelf life. Most of its characteristics are those of vegetable carrier oil. The oil is ideal for skin care as it abounds a variety of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes, this oil's nourishing, moisturizing, emollient, and rejuvenating properties. It is considered good for the treatment of skin wounds and for scalp conditioning.
As per the traditional Indian system of healing, Aloe Vera oil is obtained by mixing it with other ingredients like rose water, sandalwood oil, and Khus oil.
The chemical composition of Aloe Vera oil is vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids, and amino acids.
Clove oil blends with benzoin, lavender, ginger, sandalwood, basil and clary sage.
- Health Benefits: Aloe Vera oil is used as a home remedy for various conditions due to its healing properties. The oil penetrates easily into the skin due to which it is commonly used as a massage oil. It soothes the skin.
- Healing Skin Wounds: Aloe Vera Oil is quite useful for healing skin wounds and commonly applied on a wound, cut, scrape, or even a bruise. It is effective for sunburns, burns, and surgical scars.
- Dermatitis: Aloe Vera oil provides nutrients to the skin such as amino acids which provides relief from situations like eczema and psoriasis.
- Pain Relief: Combining the Aloe Vera Oil with other essentials like eucalyptus, lemon, peppermint, and calendula, it is a popular home remedy when it comes to relief from the pain.
- Hair Care: Aloe Vera oil can reduce dry scalp conditions, dandruff, and conditions the hair and used for scalp and hair care. It is also known as ghritkumari oil. It also cures scalp fungal infections.
- Cold Sore: Applying a small amount of Aloe Vera oil or gel onto the cold soresaids the body in drying out the sores, like witch hazel. This prevents the weeping and pain of blisters from increasing if used early on.
- Insect Bites: Aloe Vera Oil has an anti-inflammatory effect and helps reducing swelling and inflammation caused by insect bites.
- Dental Care: Certain nutrients present in Aloe Vera oil have been recognized as a useful ingredient which helps to cure periodontal disease. A gentle massage over gums and teeth lowers the risk of dental problems.
To know more about the product line and pricing, get in touch with us.
It is likely unsafe for children and pregnant lady.