About Kumkumadi Oil:
Kumkumadi oil is excellent for treating fungal infections and other skin conditions like Eczema. It will rejuvenate your skin while promoting blood circulation which aids the formation of new cells.
- This oil is popular in aromatherapy and massage therapy as a carrier oil .
Kumkumadi oil is an ancient, classical ayurvedic skin oil formulation that is now gaining popularity among many companies that promote luxurious Ayurveda.It is made entirely from natural herbs and oils, Kumkumadi Oil (also called KumkumadiTailam) is an Ayurvedic facial oil. It provides cosmetic as well as therapeutic effects for the skin without causing any damage. Besides nourishing the skin, it also works as a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer.
Visit product page Kumkumadi oil is a well-established manufacturer, supplier and exporter.
Kumkumadi Oil Benefits
- Boosts the flow of blood to the cells and makes the skin look youthful and healthy
- Enhances the texture of the skin by nourishing, replenishing, and rejuvenating it with essential nutrients as well as moisture
- The antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties of the oil help in preventing acne, pimples, blackheads, etc
- 'Kumkum' (Kesar or saffron) illuminates the skin naturally by enhancing the skin tone and brightening up the complexion.
- The appearance of Kesar also makes the oil a natural sunscreen and its anti-solar influences protect against harmful UV rays.
- It also contains Turmeric and Chandan that lighten the skin while treating under eye dark circles and ugly suntans.
- Antioxidants in the oil keep wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, etc. away by slowing down the aging.
- Chandan, Ushira, and Bael have amazing cooling and soothing qualities, which keep sunburns, inflammation, oiliness, etc. at bay.
Kumkumadi Tailam is made from an herbal paste of over 21 herbs. Almost all the Ayurvedic herbs useful for skin are used as Kumkumadi oil ingredients. These ingredients are first made into a decoction. Then, sesame oil is added as the base oil to absorb the potent energy of the herbs.
- All of us desire for that even, radiant complexion that looks perfect even without makeup. Simply massage a few drops of this oil directly into your skin and leave it overnight for the best results.
- Kumkumadi oil is excellent for treating fungal infections and other skin conditions like Eczema. It can decrease inflammation and prevent the spread of infection from within.
- If you have oily skin, chances are you have gone through an annoying phase of acne that has left marks all over your face. If you are regular with kumkumadi usage, you will notice a significant reduction in your acne scars in a matter of weeks.
- Kumkumadi oil will rejuvenate your skin while promoting blood circulation which aids the formation of new cells.
- Kumkumadi oil can be very effective in treating sunburns and lightening permanent tans. Apply a generous amount of the oil all over the affected areas and leave it on for a while. If you do this regularly, you will notice an improvement.
Saffron, Manjistha, Yashtimadhu (Indian liquorice), Chandana (Sandalwood), Laksha, Daruharidra (Tree turmeric), Vetiver, Padmaka (Indian lotus), Nilotpala (Indian Water Lily), Vata or Banyan, Kamala Kesara (lotus stamen), Dashamoola (10 medicinal roots), Bilva (Bael), Agnimantha, Shyonaka, Gambhari, Patala, Shalaparni, Prishnaparni, Gokshura, Brihati, Kantakari, Madhuka, Pattanga
- Consult the doctor if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It can lead to miscarriage.
- It can hurt the fetus.
- Keep away from the children under 7.