Watermelon Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Watermelon seed oil is filled with essential proteins, vitamins & minerals. It has unsaturated fatty acids that hydrate the skin. It can be absorbed into the skin quickly that’s why it is perfect for dry, oily & acne-prone. It has light texture & moisturizing properties that make it suitable for natural baby oil formulas. It doesn’t clog the pores & it eliminates the toxins from the skin naturally. It helps in restoring the elasticity of all skin types. It can be absorbed into the skin quickly that’s why it is perfect for dry, oily & acne-prone.
It is extracted by the cold-pressed method.
It blends well with most of the essential oils.
- It is used as a natural baby oil
- It is used as a perfect base for cosmetics & hair care products
- It is used in aromatherapy
- It makes hair non-greasy & highly moisturized
- It cures diuretic & urinary problems
- It also cures hepatic congestion
- Liver health
- Promote immune health
- Eliminate toxins
- Prevent free radical damage
- Acts as a diuretic
- Hair health
- Prevent acne
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Promote Heart Health
- Strengthen The Immune System
- Improve Male Fertility
- Aid Diabetes Treatment
- Improve Brain Health
- Strengthen Hair
- Cleanse Skin And Improve Skin Health
- Slow Down Agin
- Promotes hair growth
- Prevents hair loss
- Moisturises hair
- Hydrates skin
- Acts as a skin toner
- prevents skin from aging
- Prevents oil production in the skin
- Nourishing yet light oil
- Non-greasy winter care
- Highly absorbent, but do not clog pores
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.