Turmeric Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Turmeric Oil is an essential oil, native to Asia, and is extracted from the turmeric plant, known as Curcuma Longa, scientifically, and belongs to the Zingiberaceae family. It is a staple spice found in most Indian and Asian cuisines. Brimming with powerful phytochemicals and antioxidants, it has undeniable health benefits and uses.
Extraction of Turmeric Oil
At AG Industries, Turmeric Oil is extracted from the roots of the turmeric plant, called rhizomes by the simple process of steam distillation. Turmeric Oil is extracted and completely free of any kind of solvents.
Properties of Turmeric Oil
It is a pale yellow reddish-brown oil, with a spicy rich woody aroma. The yellow color of turmeric is due to the presence of 3-5% of curcuminoids, and it includes Curcuma as a major bioactive element, bisdemethoxycurcumin, cyclocurcumin, and desmethoxycurcumin.
- Treating cracked heels
- Skin rejuvenator
- Eliminating signs of aging
- In facial masks
- Relieving inflammation
- Defeating dandruff
- Curbing hair loss
- Treating scalp conditions
- It is used in abundant amount by the pharmaceutical company
- The oil has aromatherapy properties; it helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- This essential oil is good for hair and skin
- Inhalation of this specific oil boosts memory and enhances concentration power
- For teeth and oral health also it is too good
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Turmeric oil is used to treat cancer and is effective against breast cancer, colon cancer, and skin cancer.
- Turmeric oil is used as a spice in the food industry.
- It is also used in the Pharma industry, in making anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, antiseptic drugs/ointments.
- It promotes liver health due to its Ar-turmerone compound in turmeric oil which helps to detoxify the liver.
- It helps in preventing hair loss especially male pattern baldness and because of anti-oxidation and anti-inflammatory property, used as an ingredient in many skin care formulations to make skin look younger and soothes damaged skin as well.
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism
- Internal use of Turmeric oil may enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes
- Promote healthy immune function and response when consumed
- Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.