Tomar Seed Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Tomar Seed Oil is obtained from the seeds of the Tomar tree, botanically called Zanthoxylumarmatum, a member of the citrus family. The tree grows in India, mainly the Himalayas and fewer other parts of the country.
Extraction of Tomar Seed Oil
The oil is extracted from the seeds of Tomar through a hygienically processed method of steam distillation. At AG Industries, we manufacture Tomar seed oil in the purest form and supply it to most parts of the world at very affordable rates.
Properties of Tomar Seed Oil
The Tomar seed oil has a spicy, peppery, rich, floral aroma. The oil is in pale color when extracted. It has an effective fragrance and therapeutic properties due to which it is used in aromatherapy.
- Leg Cramps
- Blood circulation
- Lymphatic system
- Heart Friendly
- Builds Immunity
- Improves Prostate Health
- A Boon for Diabetics
- Helps in Losing Weight
- Helps in Hair Growth
Popular Uses & Benefits
- It helps in toothache and is used in treating other dental problems.
- Tomar seed oil is used to treat leg cramps, varicose veins, and rheumatism.
- It controls various spine-related problems and helps rejuvenate old and wrinkled spine signs. For best results, Tomar Seed oil is mixed with coconut oil.
- The oil has antiseptic and odor-fighting properties.
- The oil is used for fighting bronchitis asthma, indigestion problems and provides warmness to the body.
- The oil stimulates the mucous membrane and the lymphatic system. It helps in the circulation of blood.
- It shows anti-fungal properties against 24 different types of fungi.
- Tomar Seed oil compounds that exhibit hepatoprotective action against the liver.
How to Apply Tomar Seed Oil
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area.