Tolu balsam is used to treat cough, cancer & bronchitis. It is used for cracked lips, cracked nipples & minor cuts. It is used for flavoring in food, beverages, chewing gum & cough medicine. It is used in cosmetics, soaps & also used as a fixative. It is used in aromatherapy. It heals wounds & cuts. It has antiseptic & anti-inflammatory properties.
It is extracted by solvent extraction.
It blends well with Spices, floral, Ylang-Ylang, patchouli & rose
- Used in foods
- Used for fragrance in cosmetics & perfumes
- Used in cough syrups
- It is the natural remedy for skin rashes
- Kills parasites
- Cures ringworms, wounds & diaper rashes
- In vaporizing ointments or steam inhalation
- In burner, diffuser, or vaporizer
- Topical application as creams or salves
- In compress or bathing
- As an invigorating massage oil
Popular Uses & Benefits
- The Balsam of Tolu oil is used for its healing properties.
- Tolu Balsam oil is incredibly helpful in respiratory conditions in which there is a productive cough.
- Its aroma helps breathe easily and congestion is reduced.
- Massage the painful muscles with Tolu balsam, it reduces inflammation within the cramped muscle and provides relief from soreness in a few hours.
- The aroma of Tolu Balsam essential oil is soothing to the senses. Its aroma can lower your stress.
- It is used to flavor common products like soaps, shampoo, candles
- Relief from Drowsiness & Fatigue
- Revitalizes minds and regulates body functions
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.