Tea Tree Oils Manufacturer & Supplier
Tea tree oil is native to Australia & now it is cultivated in other countries like China & South Africa. It is used in homeopathic remedies for different ailments. It has antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory & anti-viral properties. Tea tree oil is used in soaps, shampoos, acne control products, dental hygiene products & pet care products. It is also used as a cleaning product. It is best for multiple uses.
AG Industries is the leading manufacturer, distributor & supplier of bulk orders of tea tree oil. This oil is derived from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia plant. Tea tree oil is used in food, nutritional & cosmetic products. Our oil meets all the international guidelines.
Main : Terpinen-4-ol, γ-terpinene, α-terpinene
Other : Gama terpinene, alpha terpinene, 1,8-cineol, alpha terpinolene, alpha terpineol, alpha pinene and para cymene.
Uses of Tea Tree Oil
- Fungal nail infections
- Athlete’s foot
- Dry skin and eczema
- Itchy skin
- Cuts and wounds
- Hair and scalp treatments
- It is used in cosmetics, health, aromatherapy & oils.
- It is used as a natural deodorant.
- It is used for acne.
- It is used as a mouthwash.
- It is used as an insect repellent.
- Moisturizes dry skin.
- Treats skin infection.
- Low concentration in cosmetics & skin washer.
- Removes dandruff and lice.
- Heals burns.
- Reduces the rashes of the skin.
- Used as an antiseptic.
- Used in sanitizing products
- Treats ear infections.
- Restrained the toothache.
- Kills the ringworm.
- Lowers itching effect of insect bites & chickenpox
- Removes the cuts and scrapes.
- Used for the treatment of athlete’s foot.
- Used in kitchen cleaners.
- Acts as a natural deodorant.
- Removes skin tags.
- Heal and soothes sunburns.
- Notable for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Diffuse as it helps to purify and freshen the air
- Soothes irritated skin