Tea Seed Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
The tea seed oil has many health benefits i.e. ability to balance cholesterol level, lower blood pressure, improves hair health, reduces inflammation & speed up wound healing. It is good for skincare, bone health, reduces the risk of cancer cells, boosts the immune system & protects from oxidant stress. It is also known as camellia oil.
It is extracted by the cold-pressed method
Uses of Black Seed Oil
- It moisturizes the skin
- It increases hair health
- It lowers blood pressure
- It treats Osteoporosis
- It lowers cholesterol level
- It boosts the immune system
- It reduces joint inflammation
- Fungal nail infections (onychomycosis)
- Athlete’s foot (tineapedis)
- Dry skin and eczema
- Itchy skin
- Cuts and wounds
- Hair and scalp treatments
- Cold sores
- Used to moisturizes the dry skin
- Used for the treatment of skin infection
- Used in low concentration in cosmetics and skin washer
- Removes dandruff and lice
- Used for the healing of burns
- Reduces the rashes of the skin
- Used as antiseptic
- Used for ear infections
- It inhibited the toothache.
- Used to kill the ringworm
- Lowers the itching effect of insect bites and chickenpox
- Removes the cuts and scrapes
- Used for the treatment of athlete’s foot.
- Used in kitchen cleaners.
- Used as a natural deodorant
- Removes skin tags
- Used for heal and soothe sunburns
Benefits of Tea Seed Oil
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Diffuse throughout the home to help purify and freshen the air
- Soothing to irritated skin
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.