Tarragon is used in French cooking. It is used for treating insomnia, digestive disorders, hyperactivity & problems of the immune system. This oil is effective in handling menopausal hot flashes. It regulates blocked menstruation, treats abdominal pain & strengthens the immune system. It is used as a flavoring agent in many food varieties. It is also used as a fragrance component in soaps, perfumes, soaps & cosmetics.
It is extracted by steam distillation.
It blends well with Cardamom, Clary Sage, Lavender, Marjoram, Oregano, Hyssop, Peppermint, Lemon, Lime, Bergamot, Pine, Cypress, Juniper, and Thyme.
- Reduces Arthritis Symptoms
- Increases Appetite
- Boosts Blood Circulation
- Improves Digestion
- Eliminates Bad Odor
- Acts as an Emenagogue
- Stimulates Nervous System
- Kills Intestinal Worms
- Contains beneficial nutrients
- Helps in decreasing blood sugar by improving insulin sensitivity
- Improves sleep and regulates sleep patterns
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Helps to promote healthy teeth and gums.
- Helps to treat many diseases such as digestion problems, poor appetite, and water retention.
- Helps to improve blood circulation, nervous system.
- Helps to relieve anorexia, insomnia, dyspepsia, constipation, and hiccups.
- Helps to prevent anti-aging signs.
- Helps to promote healthy hair and skin.
- Increases appetite by reducing leptin levels
- Helps in relieving pain associated with conditions like osteoarthritis
- Has antibacterial properties and prevents foodborne illness
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.