Sweet Almond Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Considered to be skin’s best friend, Sweet Almond Oil is an excellent emollient known to re-condition and soften the skin. Extracted from Sweet Almond Tree, the oil nourishes and moisturizes the skin and benefits are significant on regular use. Almonds are known as one amongst the healthiest foods while Ayurveda refers to sweet almonds as nutrients for the nervous system and brain.
Extraction of Sweet Almond Oil
With its origination in Israel and Palestine areas, the oil is extracted in its purest form from the seeds of its parent tree through the method of cold pressing. At AG Industries, no chemical is used in the extraction or processing of the oil and the product is supplied to some of the leading brands across the world in an organic, unrefined form.
Properties of Sweet Almond Oil
The Sweet Almond Oil carries a small amount of sweet smell that comes from almond’s ripe seeds and ranges from pale to golden yellow. The oil is loaded with nutrients and vitamins including Vitamin A, D, & E, Olein Glyceride Linoleic Acid, proteins, zinc, potassium, and mono-saturated fatty acids.
Main Constituents : Oleic Acids (Omega 9), Linoleic Acids (Omega 6), Stearic Acid, and Palmitic Acid
Uses of Sweet Almond Oil
The rich constituency of Sweet Almond Oil makes it a natural superpower for skin-care. The oil is used:
- Reduces acne
- Regulates cholesterol
- Protects diabetes
- Reduces risk of heart disease
- Promotes healthy weight
- Treats earaches
- Controls blood sugar
- Used for beauty products
- Treats skin infection
- Nourishes skin
- Locks moisture inside the skin
- Makes skin smooth
- Reduces dark circles and make brighter, less puffy eyes
- It renews the cells of your facial skin
- Promotes heart health, aid weight loss, and keep blood sugar levels stable
- Used in Aromatherapy
- Used in soaps, creams & lotions
- Improve complexion & sun tanning
- Used as a moisturizer, softens skin, and soothes skin irritation& skin inflammation
- Cures chapped lips & body rashes
- Prevents signs of aging, wrinkles & fine lines
- Removes impurities & dead skin cells
- Cures dandruff & reduces scalp inflammation
- Beneficial for cardiac health
- Regulates Blood pressure & maintains cholesterol levels
- Boosts immunity & also helps digestion
- Boosts memory
- Promotes healthy & strong nails
- Protecting Creams
- Bath Oils
- Makeup & Sun Care Products
- Personal & Baby Care Products
- Skin Tone
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Liquid lipstick
Benefits of Sweet Almond Oil
The wide popularity and usage of Sweet Almond Oil come from its extreme benefits to skin and health, out of which a few are discussed here.
- Reverses Oxidative Stress: In situations when the collagen layer of the skin deteriorates due to the human body falling short of producing the required antioxidants, Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, present in the oil comes to the rescue.
- Prevents Damage from UV Radiations: In addition to fighting oxidative stress, the presence of Vitamin E also protects the skin against any damage caused by harmful UV radiations. The oil also helps remove fine lines from the skin, keeping it soft and smooth.
- Moisturizes the Skin: With fatty acids present in a significant amount, the Sweet Almond Oil enhances the moisture retention properties of the skin. This leads to healing irritated and chapped skin.
- Reduce Acne: The easy penetration ability of the oil adds the capability of cleaning the oil and dirt accumulated in the pores of the skin. This aids the prevention of development of acne and blackheads.
- Protects the Heart: To minimize the chances of heart disease, the mono-saturated fatty acids present in the Sweet Almond Oil uplift the good cholesterol (HDL) while reducing the bad cholesterol (LDL). Besides, these fatty acids also aid in controlling the blood pressure levels from getting high.
- Removes Earwax & Treats Ear Infections: Sweet Almond Oil, when poured warm in the ear makes the removal of earwax easier by softening it. A few studies have also found the oil useful for tympanic perforation (a condition related to ruptured eardrum case) without causing any toxicity as well as for treating ear infections.
- Treats chapped lips, wrinkles, cracked heels, dry feet, and hands.
- Removes tan
- Beneficial for skin & hair
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.