Star Anise Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Star Anise Oil is also known by the name of Illicium Verum. It is an evergreen tree and is native to China and Vietnam. The oil is helpful for aromatherapy and other ayurvedic uses. We are the leading supplier of Star Anise Oil and export to all parts of the world.
Extraction of Star Anise Oil
The oil is derived from the seeds of the Star Anise plant. Oil is extracted in the AG Industries by the process of steam distillation in an organic and unique way.
Properties of Star Anise Oil
It is a yellow color liquid. Its aroma is sweet, spicy, and warm. The oil is antiseptic, anti-rheumatic, anti-inflammatory, anti-hysteric, and anti-epileptic.
- Immune System
- Respiratory Infections
- Sleep Issues
- Fungal Infections
- Cancer Risk
- To cure back pains, hernia, and rheumatic
- As a spice in Asian cuisine and for flavoring in many Indian foods
- It helps in the proper functioning and stimulation of the entire nervous system
- It is also used for cooking and baking purposes
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Helping digestive discomfort
- Easing menstrual cramps
- Soothing coughs and colds
- Relieving pain and stiffness
- Restoring physical and emotional energy
- Helping anxiety-related sleep problems
- Combating body odor
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
- Relaxing to the mood
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.