Spike Lavender Oil is an organic oil that contains camphor in high amounts. The oil has a very fresh and spicy aroma, whereas its color depends on the species of oil used for extraction.
Extraction of Spike Lavender Oil
The flowering tops of the Lavender plant are used in the extraction of the Spike Lavender Oil. At AG Industries, the process of steam distillation is used for extracting the oil from the plant. AG industries supply Spike Lavender Oil to many internationally reputed brands.
Properties of Spike Lavender Oil
This Spike Lavender Oil comprises of the following constituents Linalool, 1,8-Cineole, Camphor, Borneol, and B-Pines.
- Treats eczema
- Soothes sore muscles
- Promote hair growth
- Respiratory conditions
- Muscular aches
- Relieves stress
- Ease headaches, pains, or discomfort
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Acts as a soothing agent and helps in fighting several skin infections which enable to get rid of various skin allergies, sunstrokes, and sunburns
- Act as a pain killer and relieves severe pain of arthritis and muscular joints.
- Used in paints as a solvent
- Provides good mental health. Keeps the nerves in order and let’s arise no question of anxiety.
- Creates mental alertness
- Promotes better respiratory circulation
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.