Soap Nut Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Soapnut oil absorbs the water & releases saponins that circulate a natural surfactant in the wash water, oils from clothes, dirt & grime. This tree grows in the Himalayas or the hilly regions in northern India. It is used in medicines, insecticides & dying agents. This oil is obtained from the nuts of the soap nut. This tree grows in the Himalayas or the hilly regions in northern India.
It is extracted by the cold-pressed method.
- Grey Hair
- Eye disease
- Diseases of teeth
- Used in shampoos
- Used in hair care products
- Used in skin care products
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Prevents many skin related Diseases
- Helps in preventing bad habits
- Heals Psoriasis and Eczema
- Treats Asthma
- Stops hair fall
- Tumor Cells
- Smooth blood circulation
- Prevents Dandruff
- Fight against Skin and Scalp infections
- Face Wash
- Treats Hair Split Ends
- Has expectorant properties
- Acts as a surface cleaner
- Acts as an anti-microbial agent
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.