Refined Shea Butter Manufacturer & Supplier
Refined Shea Butter is a soft butter, native to the African country. Its scientific name is Butyrospermum parkii. The Shea butter is highly nourishing, which makes it an effective ingredient in the skincare and hair products.
Extraction of Refined Shea Butter
At AG Industries, the butter is extracted from the kernel of the African Shea Tree. The process of extraction follows sequential steps:
Firstly, kernels are collected, then washed and dried. The dried kernels are crushed, roasted, and grounded and finally, the fine paste of butter is prepared.
The extraction process at AG industries is focused to extract the purest form of Shea Butter and the product is supplied to the leading brands around the world.
Properties of Shea Butter
The butter is white in color with little or no odor at all. Many kinds of Vitamins like Vitamin E, F and E are found in this butter. It also constitutes essential fatty acids.
Uses of Refined Shea Butter
Due to the abundance of minerals and vitamins present in it, there are many uses of it:-
- Cosmetics and soaps
- Cooking and medical purposes
- Stretch mark creams
- Skin elasticity
- Baby skin
- Hair softener
- Insect bites
- Used as a moisturizer
- Relieves dry or itchy skin or eczema
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks or scars
- Effective acne treatment
- Moisturizing lip balm
- Alleviates skin rashes, burns, and insect bites
- Reduces skin inflammation
- Lip gloss
- Skin moisturizers
- Skin creams & emulsions
- Hair conditioners
- Soap making
- Sun blocking lotions
- Cooking oil
- Candle making
- Absorb UV radiation
- Stretch mark
- Under-eye wrinkle
Benefits of Shea Butter Refined
There are innumerable benefits of this better as given below:-
- An excellent moisturizer: Refined Shea butter contains a lot of fatty acids and minerals that help in maintaining the moisture of the skin and also balances the natural oils in the skin.
- Anti-inflammatory: Due to the presence of a compound named as Lupeol cinnamate it is found to reduce acne and skin inflammation
- Relieves congestion:If we are suffering from problems like sinusitis, mucosal damage,allergies, cold or any kind of nasal congestion, then we can use Shea butter with any nasal drop, it gives good results.
- Reduces muscle soreness: Apart from reducing any kind of inflammation Shea Butter may help the sore muscles. For Muscle that is overextended and has become stiff, proper massage of this butter can be given.