Sesame Seed Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Sesame seed oil or gingerly oil is extracted from the seeds of sesame. It is a lesser-known but healthier alternative to vegetable oil. The small yellowish-brown seeds of sesame are found primarily in Africa and the Indian subcontinent. The oil has been a part of the Indian kitchen for many years and is now infiltrating into western culture due to its numerous health benefits.
Extraction of Sesame seed oil
The oil is extracted from the seeds of the Sesamumindicum plant using the cold pressing method. The 100% pure Sesame seed oil of AG industries is popular across the world and many of the leading brands in the world place regular orders for the oil.
Properties of Sesame seed oil
The color of the Sesame seed oil is golden yellow to yellowish-brown and is insoluble in water. The oil is rich in vitamins like Vitamin E and Vitamin K making it a healthy ingredient of the medical, cosmetic, and culinary industry.
- Skin Care
- Body massage
- Dry skin
- Cracked heels
- High Source of Unsaturated Fats
- Helps in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Antioxidants to the Rescue
- Lowers Blood Pressure
Popular Uses & Benefits
- The Sesame seed oil is used extensively as a cooking oil
- It is used as a flavor enhancer in Chinese, Japanese, Middle Eastern, South East Asian, and Korean cuisines
- It is used in sunscreen lotions as it is rich in vitamin E
- It is used in hair and skin care products
- Great for the Skin
- Helps Fight Stress and Depression
- Oil Pulling for Oral Health