Saw Palmetto Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Saw Palmetto oil is extracted from purple berries of the Saw palmetto fan palm. The plant is also known by its botanical name, Serenoarepens or Sabal Serrulata. Saw Palmetto oil is used in preparing herbal medicines, skin and hair care products and medicines for prostate.
Extraction of Saw Palmetto Oil
Saw Palmetto oil is extracted from the fruits of Saw Palmetto plant by the method of cold pressing. At AG industries, we extract the oil in its 100% pure form and supplies it to the leading brands in most of the parts of the world.
Properties of Saw Palmetto oil
This fatty oil is pale yellow in colour. The active ingredients in the Saw Palmetto oil contain lauric acid, caprylic acid, caproic acid, long-chain alcohol, and sterols like stigmasterol, lupenone, lupeol, methylcycloartenol, cycloartenol, and beta-sitosterol.
Constituents : glycerides (mono-, di-, and triglycerides [5-6%]), fatty acid methyl esters, phytosterols, and fatty alcohols
Uses of Saw Palmetto Oil
The uses of Saw Palmetto Oil include:
- Prevents hair loss
- Improves urinary tract function
- Supports prostate health
- Decreases inflammation
- Regulates testosterone levels
- Treats prostate cancer
- Treats hair loss
- Treats cough & cold
- Naturally, treats the hair fall
- Beneficial in premature aging
- Helpful in headaches and migraine problems
- Cures in hard cough and cold
- Helpful in sore throat
- Used in asthma
- Helpful in the problems of urinating
- Balances hormones
Benefits of Saw Palmetto oil
The Saw Palmetto oil offers a number of health benefits as mentioned:
- Treats Prostate cancer: The Saw Palmetto essential oil impact the hormonal levels in males and also help in reducing the growth of cancerous cells in the prostate.For this reason, oil isused for treating prostate cancer.
- Hair Loss: Hair loss is a common problem and occurs due to dihydro testosterone, a by-product of the testosterone breakdown. The use of Saw palmetto oil can prevent hair loss by stabilizing the level of testosterone in the body. Due to this reason, the oil is an essential ingredient in hair care industry.
- Other benefits: The oil is extensively used for the treatment of problems like sore throat, cough and cold, bronchitis, headache, migraine, and sleeping problems.
- Testicular inflammation
- Urinary tract infection
- Cough and respiratory congestion
- Balancing metabolism & stimulating appetite
- Controlling sebum production
- Boosting testosterone
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.