Sandalwood Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Sandalwood oil is extracted from the root and woods of East Indian Sandalwood tree or Santalum album. The Sandalwood tree is very valuable and is used for manufacturing many products across the world. Many air fresheners and perfumes contain Sandalwood oil because of its classic scent.
Extraction of Sandalwood Oil
Sandalwood Oil, also regarded as the liquid gold is extracted from the woods and roots of the Sandalwood tree by the method of steam distillation. AG Industries is the leading manufacturer and supplier of the Sandalwood oil across many parts of the world.
Properties of Sandalwood Oil
The Sandalwood essential oil possesses therapeutic properties like a diuretic, antiseptic, astringent, antispasmodic, antimicrobial, anti-proliferator, and sedative properties.
Uses of Sandalwood Oil
The Sandalwood essential oil is used in a number of ways due to its therapeutic and aromatic properties. Some of the uses of the oil are:
- The oil is widely used for massage and aromatherapy.
- Sandalwood oil is used for manufacturing cosmetic products and perfumes.
- The oil is used as anti-aging as it promotes skin hydration.
- It is used for relieving irritation and itching of skin.
- It is helpful in reducing stress, depression, anxiety, and state of nervousness and fear.
- Sandalwood oil is used to prevent scars, eczema and skin cancer.
- Common cold
- Urinary tract infections
- Liver and gallbladder problems
- Digestive problems
- Muscle problems
- Mental disorders
- Promotes Sleep
- Treats Skin Problems
- Reduces Anxiety
- Improve Complexion
- Treat Acne
- Stimulate Hair Growth
- Promote Sleep
- Reduce Anxiety
- Fight Inflammation
- Treat Urinary Tract Infections
- Act As an Antiseptic Agent
- Boost Memory
- Control Blood Pressure Levels
- Reduce Stress
- Relieve Menopause Symptoms
- Reduce Body Odor
- Relieve Stomach Issues
- Boost Immunity
- Hair Oil
- After-Shave Lotions
Benefits Sandalwood Oil
The Sandalwood oil offers a number of benefits like:
- Promotes Sleep: The Sandalwood reduces increases the non-rapid eye movement phase of sleep and promotes sleep. Santalol, the active component of the oil is absorbed into blood and promotes sleep.
- Treats Skin Problems: The anti-inflammatory, anti-proliferator, and antimicrobial properties and is hence used for the treatment of skin problems like acne, psoriasis, eczema, warts, and skin cancer.
- Reduces Anxiety: It can be beneficial in reducing depression, stress, anxiety, and state of fear. In a study on women undergoing breast biopsies and in palliative care, it was found that the Sandalwood oil reduces stress and anxiety effectively.
- Increases alertness
- Manages anxiety
- Supports wound healing
- Guards against skin cancer
- Fights bacteria