Sage Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Sage Oil is used in medicines as it eases muscular & joint pain, eliminates toxins, addresses bacterial infections, provides relief from digestive problems & calms skin conditions. It eliminates harmful bacteria. It is used to enhance circulation & is reputed to stimulate & regulate the menstrual cycle. It has a cooling effect that exhibits a cooling property that soothes skin from inflammation. It is used to calm the rashes, balance the production of sebum & natural oil & strengthen the skin & muscles.
It is extracted by steam distillation.
It blends well with Bergamot, Clary Sage, Geranium, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Neroli, Orange, Rosemary, Tea Tree, and Vetiver.
- Cold sores
- High cholesterol
- Hot flashes
- Memory problems
- Sore throat
- Improves the nervous system
- Cure for indigestion
- Reduce scar tissue
Popular Uses & Benefits
- It has antidepressant effects
- It has anti-inflammatory effects
- Improves digestion
- It has antibacterial effects
- Provides relief to stress
- Improves circulation
- Calms skin conditions
- Reduces menstrual cramps
- Improve concentration
- Reduce inflammation
- Protects against microbial infections
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.