Rosemary Oils Manufacturer & Supplier
We are one of the leading suppliers of rosemary oils and export it to many parts of India and abroad.
Rosmarinus officinalis, the evergreen culinary herb is found in the Mediterranean region. The plant is famous for its multiple health benefits. The oil is extracted from the leaves of the Rosemary herb by steam distillation to prepare the essential oil of the same name. The oil shows formulated effects on the brain and the nervous system. Egyptian civilization has been using the extracts of this plant from ancient years, and later, the people across the globe got fond of this oil.
Rosemary has been used in traditional medicines for thousands of years. The use of oil enhances the memory, resolves digestive problems, and improves the immune system and provides relaxation from aches and pains.
Rosemary – A Perfect Essential Oil
We are the biggest suppliers and manufacturer of the rosemary essential oil. A culinary herb is also famous for different purposes of meditation as well. Rosemary plant is famous for religious ceremonies. The extracted oil is used for food preparations, beauty products, and medicinal products. The oil extraction involves many methods providing all the benefits of oil to the consumers.
Main : 1, 8-Cineole, α-pinene, camphor
Other : b-pinene, camphor, bornyl acetate, borneol, camphene, and limonene
Uses of Rosemary Oil
- Sore muscles
- Improving blood flow
- Improves Brain Function
- Stimulates Hair Growth
- Relieves Pain
- Repels Bugs
- Eases Stress
- Increases Circulation
- Reduces Joint Inflammation
- Helps in respiratory issues
- Used as a conditioner for the scalp and hair.
- Helpful for mental stress, pain relief for the muscular system & blood circulation problems
- Helps in vapor therapy for congestion, physical and mental fatigue, over-indulgence of alcohol, work stress, etc.
- Helps with gallbladder and liver problems, bronchitis, coughs, diarrhea, muscular pains, cramps, aches, constipation, colds, and rheumatism
- Improves blood circulation in the human body
- Removing Odor
- Skin Care
- Hair & Hair Masks
- Stress Relief
Benefits of Rosemary Oil
- Boosts Hair Growth: Rosemary oils are used in different shampoos and lotions to boost hair growth. The oil encourages the follicles of hair and making them grow longer and stronger. It efficiently reduces hair loss and stops the greying of the hair. AG Essentials Oils include Cineole, Pinene, Camphor, and Limonene, which makes the oil more powerful and effective.
- Enhances Memory: Rosemary oils gives strength to brain muscles. It increases concentration and makes the memory strong. Inhaling the oil can remove the tiredness and boredom and renews the energy.
- Improves Digestion: Essential oils are replacing the medicines. People use this essential oil for treating stomach cramps, constipation, bloating and indigestion. The oil also relieves the symptoms of dyspepsia.
- Detoxifies the body: The oil can detoxify the liver and helps in regulating, creating and releasing bile, an essential part of our digestive process. According to research, the oil increases the secretion volume of the bile and prevents the liver from any damage.
Rosemary leaves are easily available in the market, but the process of extraction of leaves is very hard. Extraction of oil requires big equipment for oil infusion. The Rosemary oil from AG industries is organically extracted and has been popular and is in demand around the world.
The oil can be used in a number of different ways. When it comes to the application of the rosemary oil, the following is recommended:
- For Improving Memory: Mix ½-tablespoon coconut oil with 3-4 drops of rosemary oil and apply on the upper neck or you can diffuse every day for one hour.
- To Study with Concentration: Diffuse the oil while studying to boost the mental functioning and enhancing the memory.
- To Increase Hair Thickness: Using the olive hair treatment with Lavender and Rosemary oil can be a great way to add the oil into your scalp daily for hair growth. For better results, you can also mix a few drops with your shampoo or hair conditioner.
- Reducing Pain: Rubbing the mixture of 2 drops of peppermint oil, 2-3 drops of Rosemary Oil and 1 tablespoon coconut oil on painful joints and sore muscles can help in decreasing inflammation and increasing the circulation.
Rosemary oil gives the best results if its application is accurate. Use the magical oil and get rid of the strong medications for various health issues like joint pain, sore muscles, indigestion and many more.
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Reduces nervous tension and occasional fatigue