Rosehip Oils Manufacturer & Supplier
We are one of the reputed names in the industry to supply premium quality roseship seed oil to many different parts of the world. Many of the leading brands from different parts of the world trust us for our honest pricing and best-in-class quality standards.
Rosehip Seed Oil develops a great demand in the industry when it comes to natural skin remedy. The oil is harvested from the seeds of the native rose plant by applying a cold-press extraction technique which parts oil from hips and seeds. The oil does miracles for your skin and thus largely consumed by top-most skincare and medicinal brands in developing their product line. These brands ensure availability of the oil in the market to consumers in numerous forms which include oils, gels, lotions, creams, soaps, serums, and shampoos.
Main : Linolenic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, and Stearic Acid
Uses of Rosehip Oil
- Brightens skin
- Soothes redness and irritation
- Calms acne
- Moisturizes skin
- Fades dark spots and scars
- Prevents stretch marks
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Used in hair & nail care
- Treats scars
- Exfoliates and helps brighten skin
- Boosts collagen formation
- Reduces inflammation
- Protects from sun damage
- Reduces hyper pigmentation
- Hair & nail care
- Dandruff Treatments
- Face Care
Through this useful read, you will be amazed to discover the effectiveness and benefits of this rosehip seed oil.
Effectiveness of Rosehip Seed Oil
Rose hips are the small, spherical, reddish-orange fruit left behind once the rose has blossomed and plunged its petals. The extracted oil is rich in Vitamins (A, C and E), Anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids required for healthy skin nourishing.
One of the key properties of the oil is that it gets readily sink into the skin without leaving any greasy resides, and making you feel oily. It also acts as a carrier oil for other essential oils which are too intense to be put to your skin directly. This makes it suited for all skin types whether it is dry, sensitive, irritated, oily, scarred, weathered or damaged by UV radiation.
Benefits of Rosehip Seed Oil
- Anti-aging : The “Oil of Youth” as we call it, contains essential fatty acids and high anti-oxidants which help to accelerate the process of skin rejuvenation and restoration. The shielding oil properties help to keep the cell wall strong so that it doesn’t lose its moisture and hydrates the skin well. Its ability to penetrate deeper moisturizes the skin to give you a youthful appearance. The oil is rich in Vitamin C which naturally boosts collagen level in the human body. Collagen is the most common protein found in the human body, essential for skin elasticity. With age, your body makes less collagen. It also cures all visible signs of aging and pigmentation.
- Skin Healing & Brightening : The oil possesses properties which brighten & heals the skin and further help to reduce dullness. It soothes the skin, removes dryness and tightens the pores. It encourages skin regeneration resulting in healing of wounds and burns. Thus, it proves out to be a trusted solution in repairing skin cells and reduce unwanted scars & fine lines. This cures redness and irritation to the skin and blemishes the darks caused by overexposure to the UV rays.
- Boost Immunity : The anti-oxidants and rich fatty acids present in the oil prevent the breakdown of the cell membrane of skin & boost the immune system of the body. Healthy cells act as a shield to the body against all possible bacteria’s and infections. Vitamin C, one of the important elements present in the oil plays aids in the production of collagen and enables proper absorption of iron in the body. It also inhibits the production of inflammatory enzymes and proteins enabling a strong immune system.
- Hydrates Skin
- Good Exfoliator
- Boosts Collagen Formation
- Lowers Inflammation
- Protection from sun damage