Rose Floral Water Manufacturer & Supplier
Rosewater controls excel oil in the skin and maintains pH balance. Rosewater is made from rose petals and water. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it helps in the reduction of skin redness, acne problems, dermatitis, and eczema. It helps to relax body nervous systems. Due to its anti-aging properties, it effectively deals with all signs of aging such as wrinkles, dark spots, and pores. It also prevents you from seasonal problems like colds, flu, and sore throats.
Shelf Life : 2 Years
Active constituents : 2-phenyl ethanol, linalool, citronellol, nerol, geraniol along with rose oxides and all other characteristic minor rose compounds
Uses of Rose Water
- Spritz Away
- Dry and Frizzy Hair
- Facial Cleanser
- No More Tired Eyes
- Hair Conditioner
- Facial Toner
- Goodbye Acne
- Makeup Remover
- Helps remove dirt from the skin
- Great cleansing agent
- Exfoliates the skin
- Anti-Bacterial properties
- Natural skin and hair conditioner
- Have numerous powerful anti-oxidants
- Keeps the skin hydrated
Benefits of Rose Water
- Helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil
- Help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis, and eczema
- Helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it with that refreshed look
- Aids in healing scars, cuts, and wounds
- Help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues
- Helps clean pores and tone the skin.
- Relieves you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed
- Treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff
- Helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay
- It is used as a skin toner as it helps in toning the skin effectively.
- It helps in improving the texture of the skin.
- It is used as a flavoring agent and helps in enhancing the flavor of the food effectively.
- It helps in eliminating the redness of the skin.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding then consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of children’s reach.