Rose geranium oil is taken for nerve pain, depression & diarrhea. It is applied directly to the skin for nerve pain. It is used for different skin conditions & helps with healing. It is used in foods & beverages as a flavoring. It is also used in soaps, cosmetics & perfumes for fragrance.
It is obtained by steam distillation
a-pinene, citronellol, geraniol, geranyl acetate, geranyl butyrate, limonene, linalool, menthone, myrcene
Basil, carrot seed, cedarwood, clary sage, citronella, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lime, neroli, rosemary, orange & angelica
- Post-herpetic neuralgia
- Used for massage
- Used as a natural mood stabilizer
- Reduces stress, anxiety, depression & tension
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Regulate Blood Sugar Levels
- Reduce Nerve Pain
- Relaxant in Aromatherapy
- Ideal for use in perfumery and cosmetics, as it can be made to imitate many other fragrances
- Helps in scarring, nausea & urine tract infection
- Used in the perfume & cosmetic industry
- Treats insect bites, cuts, bruises & burns
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.