This rose absolute is soft & powdery but intensely floral; it is a solvent extracted from the perfumed petals of the flowers. Soothes the emotions, brings calm grief & heartache; it is hydrating, soothing & age-defying for the skin.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Chamomile, Clove Bud, Geranium Egyptian, Helichrysum Italicum, Jasmine Absolute, Lemon, Neroli, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Petitgrain, Sandalwood Australian, Vetiver, and Ylang Ylang
- Clear up acne
- Reduce symptoms of menopause
- Relieve symptoms of stress and anxiety
- Help to prevent wrinkle
- Help to strengthen and moisturize hair
- Help to relieve muscle cramps
- For gorgeous skin
- Relief from negative thoughts
- Helps in monthly cramps
- Good treatment against stress, fear, grief, anger, depression & deals with other emotional problems
- Helpful to increase the blood circulation and it controls the high blood pressure and other heart problems
- Better treatment for Asthma, cough liver congestion, nausea, and high fever
- Has a soothing effect it is used for hydrating and moisturizing the skin
- Controls cancer growth
- A good Antiseptic and good for all skin types
- An important ingredient of creams and lotions
- A good moisturizing agent for the skin
- Rose perfumes are made from rose oil due to its pleasant fragrance.
- Help Manage Pain
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Increase Libido
- Alleviate Depression
- Reduce Menstrual Pain
- Repel Insects
Directions for use:
The essential oil is inhaled through the aromatic steam, as well as being absorbed by the skin.
This technique helps to clear your head and nose.
Balances your body and mind while helping to soothe aching muscles.
A natural air freshener, this technique creates a balancing ambiance and mood.
- Keep away from children. Not suitable for children under two years old.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.