Ravensara oil provides relief from infections of viruses such as herpes, cold sores, and shingles. In folk medicine, it is used for expectorant, antiseptic, antiviral, and antibacterial properties
Constituents: Limonene, Sabinene, Isoledene
- Other Respiratory Tract Infections
- Cold Sores
- Joint and Muscular Pain
- Breathing Difficulties & COPD
- Fight the Flu
- Body Oils
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Reduces Allergic Reactions
- Prevents Bacterial Infections
- Reduces Depression
- Inhibits Fungal Infections
- Relieves Spasms
- Prevents Sepsis
- Fights Viral Infections
- Enhances Libido
- Acts as a Disinfectant
- Reduces Pain
- Promotes Urination
- Acts as an Expectorant
- Reduces Stress
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with Cedarwood Atlas, Cedarwood Himalayan, Citronella, Cypress, Frankincense Carteri, Jasmine Absolute, Lavandin, Lemon, Mandarin, Rose Absolute, Sandalwood Australian, Orange Sweet oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.