Pumpkin Seed Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
We at AG Industries manufacture and supplies 100% Organic Pumpkin Oil worldwide known for its best quality and competitive pricing. We can deal in bulk orders and deliver them in the promised timeframe. Our Organic Pumpkin Oil gets passed through several quality tests before it reaches the market.
Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil is perfect carrier oil extracted through cold pressing technique from roasted pumpkin seeds or Cucurbita maxima.
Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil has a high nutrition value. The oil is found to be rich in Vitamins (specifically Vitamin A, B, and D& E), minerals, proteins, and unsaturated fatty acids (Omega 3 & Omega 6). The oil is high on carotenoid as well.
Application of Organic Pumpkin Oil
Due to extreme benefits, the Organic Pumpkin Oil is widely consumed by Cosmetic & Medicinal brands for manufacturing & developing their range of products in the form of Oil, Oil Powders, Capsules, Tablets, Soft gels, and Emulsions.
Uses of Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Hair & hair masks
- Functional food
- Pet nutrition
- Improving hair growth
- Reducing cholesterol
- Improving joint mobility
- Improving brain function
- Preventing macular degeneration
- Treats hair loss
- Promotes healthier sleep
- Prevents stone formation
- Helpful for inflammation of Arthritis
- Provides stability in blood sugar
- Relieves insomnia
- Maintains the lowest cholesterol
Benefits of Pumpkin Seed Oil
The Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil has many health benefits due to high nutritional value. Let’s discover some of these benefits in detail.
- Improving hair growth : The organic pumpkin seed oil has been found very useful in increasing hair growth. A Gentle and regular application of the oil also prevents hair fall. The oil has proved to be a boon for people getting bald at a young age.
- Reduce Cholesterol : Organic Pumpkin Oil is beneficial for controlling the cholesterol level of a body and usually keeps it low. Due to the presence of the oleic and linoleic acids, the Organic Pumpkin Seeds Oil helps to keep blood pressure low and balances out the body cholesterol levels. The property brings lots of connected benefits as follow.
- Weight Loss
- Controlled Blood Pressure
- Prevent from Heart-related diseases like heart attacks, strokes
- Protecting against atherosclerosis
- Decrease Menopausal Symptoms
- Decrease Menopausal Symptoms : Organic Pumpkin Oil increases HDL cholesterol and decreases diastolic blood pressure, which lowers the menopausal body symptoms like hot flashes, headaches, and joint pain.
- Protects from Cancer : Organic Pumpkin Oil helps protect men from one of the deadliest forms of cancer. It’s a known fact that as the men commence with their age; an enlarged prostate sometimes makes urination painful. This can even lead them to the chance of developing prostate cancer. The oil improves the urine flow in the body and decreases inflammation of the prostate.
- Skin care : Organic Pumpkin Oil contains Vitamin E and essential fatty acids due to which it develops antioxidant properties. The oil increases blood circulation in the body, which oxidants the skin and prevent from harmful infections. It also reduces skin inflammation and stimulates the growth of new cells. The antioxidant properties keep the skin young and fresh fighting against all signs of ageing like wrinkles. The oil has excellent moisturizing and lubricating properties which hydrate the skin. Cosmetic brands use them in their products like cream, oil, lotions and bath soaps.
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.