Pine Oil Manufacturer & Supplier
Pine Oil is used in massage applications. It is used to soothe inflammation, soreness, aches, pain & gout. It enhances & stimulates circulation. It enables the healing of cuts, wounds & burns; promotes the regeneration of new skin, reduces pain & relieves muscle fatigue. It is used in cosmetics as it has antiseptic & antimicrobial properties, these help to soothe skin conditions i.e. dryness, inflammation & itchiness.
It is extracted by the steam distillation method.
It blends well with Bergamot, Cedarwood, Citronella, Clary Sage, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Myrrh, Niaouli, Neroli, Peppermint, Ravensara, Rosemary, Sage, Sandalwood, Spikenard, Tea Tree, and Thyme.
- Reduces inflammation
- A natural pain reliever
- Boosts energy and mood
- A natural decongestant
- Headache Reliever
- Reduces Redness and Swelling
- Treats acne & other skin conditions
- Amplifies the benefits of massage
- Used to kill fleas
Popular Uses & Benefits
- It is helping to reduce skin problems, stress relief, injuries.
- It is very well used in cosmetic manufacturing Industries e.g. candle making, soap making.
- Used for cuts and sores, scabies and lice, and excessive perspiration.
- Help in cases of bronchitis, asthma, coughs, laryngitis, colds, and flu.
- Eases breathlessness and sinusitis.
- Used as a home and health freshener
- Offers relief from headaches
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.