Peppermint Floral Water Manufacturer & Supplier
Peppermint or Menthabalsamea wild is indigenous to the Middle East and Europe. The water removal from the plant is used in many organic products and is hence an important ingredient of the kitchen. Besides its culinary uses, it provides a number of benefits for skin and body. It heals health discomforts such as gas pains for babies as well as enhances mental clarity and memory by stimulating the hippocampus area of the brain.
Shelf Life : 2 Years
Active constituents : Limonene, cineole, menthone, menthofuran, isomenthone, menthyl acetate, isopulegol, menthol, pulegone, and carvone
Uses of Peppermint Water
- Treat a Cold
- Provide Relief from Joint Pain
- Soothes Muscle Pain
- Treats Itchy Scalp
- Rejuvenating Foot Cream
- Treat Headache
- Helps Against Skin Irritation and Allergies
- Reduces Nausea
- Helps Soothe Toothache
Benefits of Peppermint Water
- Used to stimulate the digestive system
- Used to cure indigestion and nausea
- Used as a traditional remedy for muscle and nerve pain, headaches, stomach problems, cold and intestine problems
- Gives a cooling enthusiasm and has a calming effect on the body which can reduce muscle pain
- Help freshen bad breath and pacify digestive issues
- Use it to prevent your home, office from Mice, Rats, etc
- Helps soothe digestive problems such as diarrhea and indigestion
- If pregnant or breast-feeding then consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of children’s reach.