Peach Seed Oil is obtained from the peach fruit and its scientific name is Prunus Persica. The consistency of the Peach Seed Oil is similar to the Sweet Almond Oil.
Extraction of Peach Seed Oil
The oil is made through a popular process called cold pressing. The pit is crushed in a hydraulic press under thousands of pounds of pressure, squeezing out the oil, which is collected and filled respectively. At AG industries, we manufacture 100% pure Peach Seed oil and supply it to many leading brands across the globe.
Properties of Peach Seed Oil
Peach Seed Oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acid, oleic acid, and linoleic acid. The oi is also very rich in Vitamin E and is very low in cholesterol. It has a fatty oil content of 30 to 45 %.
- As a very healthy cooking oil
- In confectionery
- As a base for skin oil and creams
- To treat extreme conditions of cracked, flaky, mature, and dry skin
- Eliminates toxins
- Skin health
- Acts as an emollient
Popular Uses & Benefits
- Helps the skin to maintain its moisture balance and also contributes to the toning and firming of the skin
- Help to neutralize free radicals and slow signs of aging.
- It is good for fighting acne since it will go straight through the skin and sink in deep.
- Fight the free radical damage that causes wrinkles and unhealthy-looking skin.
- It is good for lips care (sores in the corners of the mouth, small cracks, and scaling)
- Useful in dull and blank face colors
- Soothes and restores nail surfaces and also provides its natural shine
- Eliminates free radicals and harmful by-products that are related to aging and cancers
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.